Serrapeptase is one of the strongest proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes known. It was discovered in the silk worm, which use it to break down the walls of their cocoons. It is now commercially made for use as a dietary supplement.
Researchers have verified that Serrapeptase is well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and is actively transferred into circulation in an enzymatic-ally active form when it is consumed orally in the form of tablets.
• Serra-Enzyme may help dissolve the plaque that lines the Arteries of Atherosclerosis people according to the observations of many practitioners
• Serra-Enzyme facilitates the breakdown of fibrin, process known as fibrinolysis, and thereby may helps to prevent abnormal blood clotting
• Serra-Enzyme may help reduce Edema and pain associated with it
• Serra-Enzyme potentially inhibits inflammation to a greater extent than other proteolytic enzymes
• Serra-Enzyme may be effective in dealing with fibrocystic breast conditions.
• Serra-Enzyme may help alleviate sinusitis by reducing the pain, quantity, and viscosity of nasal mucous
*None of the statements above have been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.